More information or help can be found here or follow the steps in this how-to video.
How to Find Your Student Drive
1. Open the “File Explorer” folder
2. Click on “This PC”
3. Your student drive will be displayed with your student ID number. It will appear as \\Zephyr\Personal\123456789
Watch this helpful video for step-by-step instructions.
How To Scan Documents to Thumb Drive How to Scan a Document to Your Email
If more than one page repeat steps 3 through 10
1. Be a resident of Kansas
2. Bring your state issued ID (Driver's License or ID card) to Library Services
3. Speak with Barb, Claire, Deb or Dottie
4. Answer a few quick questions and you'll be on your way with a new card in 10 minutes or less!